SHIFT’s Digital Marketing practice develops integrated, results-focused programs that bring together earned, owned, paid and social media to drive lasting business impact. We develop future-proof audience-focused and full-funnel strategies that influence audiences and inspire action.
SHIFT’s Digital Marketing practice is focused on our three key pillars – data, passion and precision.
- Our curiosity and desire to find insightful data drives us to pinpoint select audiences and deliver personalized experiences to key personas
- Our passionate approach to our craft means we learn, live and breathe our clients’ products, prospects, customers and markets
- Our dedication to precision ensures we are specific, detail-oriented and thorough when we design performance marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Audits
Our approach begins by analyzing our client’s audience, unique customer journey and past marketing channel performance so we know where and how to engage prospects. We then identify the key metrics that represent success to establish baselines across each digital marketing initiative.
We take pride in working closely with our clients to design the analytics infrastructure that will help us examine and optimize our efforts as we execute. We fundamentally believe that establishing this robust, answer-first framework at the onset is the key to downstream success.
Digital Marketing Strategy
Once we complete our initial audit, we leverage our findings and insights to fuel our go-forward strategy.
We align with our clients on objectives – whether it’s building pipeline, nurturing existing leads, capturing new market segments – at the onset. We then build strategies that cover the full marketing mix – ABM, social, SEO, PPC, email and beyond – and manage execution, from messaging and design of creative campaigns to setup and measurement. And we stay curious, curious enough to relentlessly test, iterate and optimize as we execute and imagine new digital experiences, user journeys and purchasing paths.
Our digital marketing capabilities include:
- Account-Based Marketing
- Campaign Management
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Conversational Marketing & AI Tool Implementations
- CRM & Marketing Automation Setup & Integration
- Digital Advertising
- Email Marketing & Nurture Campaigns
- Lead Generation & Performance Campaigns (PPC, Paid Social)
- Marketing Audits
- Measurement & Analytics
- Performance Marketing
- SEO & SEM
- Social Media