It was an exciting week last week for everyone here at SHIFT as the PR Club of New England announced its 52nd Annual Bell Ringer Awards winners.
We’re proud to share that our teams netted 10 awards in what’s a very competitive program recognizing the best of PR and marketing campaigns in the New England region.
As an organization, there are two things that matter to us most: conceiving and unleashing amazing work with our clients and celebrating what happens when we do.
The Bell Ringer wins were great recognition of that dedication to building dynamic campaigns and programs that get our clients noticed and connect them with the people who matter most.
Our 2020 PR Club Bell Ringer Awards:
- Gold: Micro-Influencer Communications Campaign for Scotties Facial Tissues, “How Influencers Helped Scotties Reach an Untapped Audience”
- Silver: B2B Launch Campaign
- Silver: B2B Social Media Campaign for Citrix, “Social”-izing the Future of Work”
- Silver: Brand Building B2B Campaign for Limelight, “Rapid Response Pushes B2B Tech Company into Mainstream Gaming Conversations”
- Silver: Integrated Marketing Communications Campaign for Evite, “Sparking a Nationwide Conversation Around Friendship”
- Silver: B2B Publicity Campaign for Stericycle, “Putting Stericycle (and Its Products)
- on the Frontline of Public Safety”
- Bronze: Consumer Launch Campaign
- Bronze: Regional Media Placement for Foxwoods Resort Casino, “CT Magazine Highlights How Foxwoods Doubled Down on Differentiators”
- Bronze: Response to Breaking News for Terbium Labs, “The Convenience Store Catastrophe; Rapid Response to Elevate Brand Awareness”
- Merit: National TV Placement for Riley’s, “Bold Broadcast Segment Brings Nationwide Awareness to Organic Dog Treat Brand”
The recognition for our buzz-worthy campaigns driven by strategic data and tied to cultural themes, it was a great way to kick off the summer. Congratulations to everyone at SHIFT for their hard work!
Check out these and more award-winning campaigns.