It has been an exciting past couple of weeks for everyone here at SHIFT Communications.
In the past couple of weeks, the team netted twelve awards for their efforts within the public relations and communications space! Winning ten Bell Ringer Awards last week at the 51st Annual Bell Ringer Awards Gala, and two Bulldog PR Awards last month, everyone is thrilled to be recognized for their accomplishments.
The half century old Bell Ringer Awards Gala celebrates the outstanding achievements of New England’s communications and public relations professionals. Among those ten Bell Ringers awarded to SHIFT was the Gold Bell for their superior research in “No Vacation Nation”, revealing the overworked nature of Americans.
In May, SHIFT received two Bulldog PR awards, given for extraordinary national communications campaigns. One was for their research in “Closing the Gap: Revealing Employee Pay Gaps and Its Impact on Workplace Culture” shining a spotlight on important sentiments within the pay gap discussion.
With campaigns driven by strategic data tied to cultural themes topping both award lists, it was a great way to kick off the summer. Congratulations to everyone at Shift for their hard work!
“Each year, our agency team members find a way to continually raise the bar and push themselves to deliver smarter, strategic, buzz-worthy programs and client results,” said SHIFT’s Managing Partner Amy Lyons. “Given the rapid evolution we’ve seen across the industry over the past few years, we pride ourselves on constantly finding unique ways to create relevancy and spark conversation to drive our clients’ brand love and trust.”
The complete list of SHIFT’s recent industry wins includes:
PR Club Bell Ringer Awards
- Gold – Superior Achievement in Research & Planning
- Silver – Bylined Article
- Silver – Nonprofit Communications Campaign
- Silver – High Tech Campaign
- Silver – Business to Business Campaign
- Silver – Social Media Campaign
- Silver – Healthcare Campaign
- Silver – Digital or Print Feature Article or Commentary Placement
- Merit – Digital or Print Series
- Bronze – Response to Breaking News
Bulldog PR Awards
- Silver – Best Diversity/Inclusion Campaign
- Bronze – Best Not-for-Profit/ Association Campaign