Are you a public relations, communications, or marketing professional? If so, you might find our various resources to be a helpful way of getting up to speed quickly. Here’s what we can offer you:
- SHIFT Happens: our weekly email newsletter. Get the top 3 stories from PR and marketing, as well as tutorials, videos, and ideas.
- SHIFT Blog: our daily blog, featuring ideas, commentary, and inspiration for the communicators and marketers of the world.
- LinkedIn for Business & Brands: Take your brand’s LinkedIn presence to the next level.
- The ROI of Content Marketing: See how you can take your content marketing from inexact to high impact in this eBook.
- Stop Marketing Like the Borg: This eBook will teach you how to stop marketing like the Borg by developing a better understanding of your audience.
- From Data to Insights: Skills for the Future of Marketing: In this eBook, learn why your marketing sometimes isn’t marketing, what data you should be measuring and three key skills that will help you start to make sense of your data.
- Knowing Your Social Audience: Learn how to determine who is in your social audience.
- ABCs of Marketing Your Blog and Brand: This webinar will teach you to analyze and build your audience, then convert it into meaningful business results.
- Tap to Market: A free eBook for social good: how to market your startup on $0 from your mobile phone.
- How Social Media Broke PR (and how to fix it): Step by step walkthrough of an integrated campaign to help you build new audiences and grow your business.
- PAID EARNED OWNED SHARED: The Media Recipe for Audience Conversion: We look at the Earned Media Hub Strategy, earned media research techniques, and much more.
- Snackable PR: 15 Public Relations Ideas: An eBook looking at the world of PR and social media.
- The Social Media Press Release 2.0: A look at the modern SMPR/SMNR that leverages today’s newest technologies.
- Brink: A social media marketing eBook by CEO Todd Defren.
- Social Media News Room Template: Our original social media newsroom template.
Webinars and Events
- How to Measure the Impact of Content Marketing: A 45 minute webinar that teaches how to create great content, how to measure content marketing ROI, and how to improve your content marketing strategy.
- Critical States of Influence in Social Media (Recorded): A 42 minute webinar looking at how social media influence actually works and strategies for how to grow your social influence.
- LinkedIn for Businesses and Brands (Recorded): A 40 minute webinar looking at 7 core areas of LinkedIn and how to use the service to promote your business or brand rather than just your personal profile.
- Understanding the Power of Earned Media (Recorded): Our 30 minute keynote from the Social Fresh Conference on how Earned Media can power your marketing goals.
- Google Analytics for Email Marketers (Recorded): A 40 minute recording from our session at the Digital Marketing Summit on how to use Google Analytics to measure your email marketing efforts.
- How to Build and Convert New Audiences with Social Media (Recorded): An hour-long webinar with Chris Brogan and Christopher Penn looking at how to use social media and digital marketing tools to power your growth.
- Basic Content Distribution Strategy For Social Media (Recorded): A 10 minute mini-webinar on setting up content distribution for social media.
Videos and Tutorials
The SHIFT Click to Tweet Generator Tool – Click here to access the Google Doc tool